Fits the following bodies, and may fit others (bumper sits even with top of frame rails and offers some fore/aft adjustment):
-K5 Chevy Blazer
-Pro-Line Racing 46 Power Wagon
With over 50 possible combinations to choose from on this bumper, you can truly build the perfect piece of trail armor for your needs. If you weren't a competitor already, our Comp-Style "bull-bar" Front Bumper will allow you to push the limits of your Vaterra Ascender K5 Blazer without having to worry about approach angles.
Drive OVER the rocks, don't work around your bumper!
ScalerFab's RC Scale Welded Steel Ultra Low-Profile Comp-Style Front Bumper for Vaterra Ascender
- 75mm wide
- 20mm deep top plate w/ approx. 12mm of fore/aft adjustment.
- Bumper fits tight to the frame for the best approach angle possible.
- Mounts using existing holes in frame - does not mount like stock plastic bumper(s) - see photos (Longer hardware recommended- hardware not included)
- Steel construction - Hand Made/Welded.
* Steel construction - Hand Made/Welded.
* Can be drilled to accept winch.
**For mounting, we recommend removing any plastic cross-members and screwing directly into the frame rails with a nut on the back. For extra tight fit, use a dab of Shoe Goo or E6000 Clear Adhesive between the frame rail and the bracket, and screwing down tight with a nut, and let sit overnight. Recommend hardware mounting kits available at the top of the page as an optional add-on.**