ScalerFab Comp-Style Pro Series Welded Steel Narrow Front Bumper w/ Stinger for Axial SCX10/SCX10 II Jeep Rubicon, CRC Wrangler Unlimited, Deadbolt/G6, etc.
Bumper fits tight to the frame for the best approach angle possible and will not work with a bumper-mounted winch.
Sits even with the top of the frame rails. For RAISED brackets (+20mm above top of frame rails), see our selection HERE
*Additional Options may be available one our website, www.scalerfab.com
- 76mm wide
- 20mm deep top plate w/ approx. 12mm of fore/aft adjustment.
- Bumper fits tight to the frame for the best approach angle possible. There is no room to mount a winch due to the Pro Series Gussets.
- Laser-cut Gussets added for strength and added scale appearance
- Extra attention to detail during finishing process to optimize performance and appearance.
- Mounts using existing holes in frame - does not mount like stock plastic bumper(s) (Longer hardware recommended- hardware not included- See Optional Bumper Hardware Pack available under Accessories)
**Please Note: Our finish options provide a superficial coating and will scratch/chip under normal use. Pros/cons of each can be found below:
-Flat Black: not as susceptible to chips
-Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating: easier to touch up using a can of Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating, available at Home Depot or Lowes.
-Raw Steel: We recommend a raw steel finish if you intend to coat with a harder finish on your own.
Mountain instructions: We recommend removing any plastic cross-members and screwing directly into the frame rails with a nut on the back. For extra tight fit, use a dab of Shoe Goo or E6000 Clear Adhesive between the frame rail and the bracket, and screwing down tight with a nut, and let sit overnight. Recommend hardware mounting kits available at the top of the page as an optional add-on.**