Our most low-profile bumper with the best possible approach angle is here for the Axial Adventure SCX10III Base Camp!
- approx. 79mm wide (Just a bit wider than the frame rails)
- Raised approx. 20mm above the top corner of the frame rails to close body gap
- no fore/aft adjustment
- Bumper fits tight to the frame for the best possible approach angle.
- Steel construction - Hand Made/Welded.
- Requires removal of stock bumper mount/plate. Bumper fits into the ends of the C-Channel.
**Please Note: Our finish options provide a superficial coating and will scratch/chip under normal use. Pros/cons of each can be found below:
-Raw Steel: We recommend a raw steel finish if you want the scale patina of the bare metal, which will rust over time, or if you intend to coat with a harder finish on your own,
-Flat Black: not as susceptible to chips