Our Raised Prerunner Series Comp-Style SR5 /Honcho Trail Armor is specifically made for the best possible approach angle, which is why it is designed to be used with a chassis-mounted servo winch. A bumper-mounted winch (9.5cti or similar smaller winch) will fit on the bumper but will be tucked in behind the body. For products that work better with a bumper-mounted winch, see our Raised Narrow and regular Prerunner Series Bumpers.
ScalerFab Welded Steel Prerunner Series Comp-Style Raised Front Bumper for Axial SCX10/SCX10 II SR5/Honcho
*Shown with optional Front Fairlead Mount
- approx. 150mm wide
- Requires trimming of plastic bumper for Pro-Line SR5 Body
- Bumper Top Plate sites approx. 20mm above the top of the frame rail.
- Mounts using existing holes in frame - does not mount like stock plastic bumper(s) (Longer hardware recommended- hardware not included- See Optional Bumper Hardware Pack available under Accessories)
- Steel construction - Hand Made/Welded.
- Has slots for adjustable fore/aft mounting
**Please Note: Our finish options provide a superficial coating and will scratch/chip under normal use. Pros/cons of each can be found below:
-Flat Black: not as susceptible to chips
-Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating: easier to touch up using a can of Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating, available at Home Depot or Lowes.
-Raw Steel: We recommend a raw steel finish if you intend to coat with a harder finish on your own.
Mountain instructions: We recommend removing any plastic cross-members and screwing directly into the frame rails with a nut on the back. For extra tight fit, use a dab of Shoe Goo or E6000 Clear Adhesive between the frame rail and the bracket, and screwing down tight with a nut, and let sit overnight. Recommend hardware mounting kits available at the top of the page as an optional add-on.**