Our most low-profile bumper with the best possible approach angle is here for the Axial Adventure SCX10III Base Camp!
- approx. 79mm wide (Just a bit wider than the frame rails)
- Raised approx. 20mm above the top corner of the frame rails to close body gap
- no fore/aft adjustment
- Bumper fits tight to the frame for the best possible approach angle.
- Steel construction - Hand Made/Welded.
- Requires removal of stock bumper mount/plate. Bumper fits into the ends of the C-Channel.
**Please Note: Our finish options provide a superficial coating and will scratch/chip under normal use. Pros/cons of each can be found below:
-Raw Steel: We recommend a raw steel finish if you want the scale patina of the bare metal, which will rust over time, or if you intend to coat with a harder finish on your own,
-Flat Black: not as susceptible to chips
Lifetime Warranty Info
ScalerFab Offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of our Trail Armor. We warranty against breakage and bending of non-modified bumpers, Rock Sliders, Roof Racks, Hitches, etc.
If you have an issue with your item, please leave detailed info below and we will respond with instructions on how to return your item for repair/replacement/refund. Replacement and/or refunds typically processed within 5-7 business days upon receipt of item. (Management reserves all rights)