- Requires trimming of plastic bumper for Pro-Line SR5 Body
- Mounts using existing holes in frame - does not mount like stock plastic bumper(s) (Longer hardware recommended- hardware not included- See Optional Bumper Hardware Pack available under Accessories)
- Includes Pre-drilled mounting holes for winch(RC4WD WARN 9.5cti and 8274 Winch, 3Racing Winch, and SSD Ox Power Winch mounting pattern)
- Steel construction - Hand Made/Welded.
- Has slots for adjustable fore/aft mounting
**Please Note: Our finish options provide a superficial coating and will scratch/chip under normal use. Pros/cons of each can be found below:
-Raw Steel: We recommend a raw steel finish if you want the scale patina of the bare metal, which will rust over time, or if you intend to coat with a harder finish on your own,
-Flat Black: not as susceptible to chips
-Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating: easier to touch up using a can of Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating, available here: HERE
Mounting instructions: We recommend removing any plastic cross-members and screwing directly into the frame rails with a nut on the back. For extra tight fit, use a dab of Shoe Goo or E6000 Clear Adhesive between the frame rail and the bracket, and screwing down tight with a nut, and let sit overnight.
*Recommend hardware mounting kits available at the top of the page as an optional add-on.**